Go to ESREL 2001
European Safety & Reliability International Conference
TOWARDS A SAFER WORLD
Torino, Italy, September, 16-20, 2001
BAYESIAN METHODS IN SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
Organiser : Fabrizio Ruggeri (CNR-IAMI, Milano, Italy)
Lectures 1) Maurizio Guida (*) (CNR-IM, Napoli, Italy)
Gianpaolo Pulcini (CNR-IM, Napoli, Italy)
``A Bayes approach in the automotive components
reliability testing and development''
2) David Rios Insua (Univ. Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid, Spain)
``Some aspects of industrial accident forecasting''
3) Fabrizio Ruggeri (CNR-IAMI, Milano, Italy)
``Bayesian nonparametric analysis of failures in a gas
4) Fabio Spizzichino (Univ. ``La Sapienza'', Roma, Italy)
``Sequential versus non-sequential burn-in procedures:
discussing the cases of stochastic dependent lifetimes''
5) Simon Wilson (Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland)
``Reliability predictions for orthopaedic hip replacements,
based on damage accumulation data''
6) Michael Wiper (Univ. Carlos III, Madrid, Spain)
``Bayesian inference for some fault based software
reliability models given metrics data''
(*) denotes the speaker
Return to CNR-IAMI Homepage